Trick or Treat

By now, the pumpkins have withered away and Halloween has come and gone. The  Turkey commercials have started and the Christmas sales have begun.
Mendy LOVES Halloween-me not so much. Maybe I dont like it because it always has to do with me wearing some kind of tights or very long socks or something. 
Mendy loves Halloween because she loves making costumes like the one she made last year-a nice box of Dunkin Donuts, she got me a fat suit because we were on MPT (Mendy Pound Time) AKA down to the wire and had no time to make mine...lol or this years costumes-a pair of Nerd Candy Boxes.
Mendy loves making costumes because she gets to paint on something other than cakes. These are not edible but Mendy did implement some of her skills in making them. The foundation is a U-Haul box.  Mendy painted the boxes with the necessary colors to match each of our nerd boxes. Then she cut all of the lettering as well as the nerd characters out of foam. 
My contribution-the idea, and the suggestion on how to paint the nerd candy-big deal.
Thanks for looking and try not to laugh too hard at me.
Gabriel 

1 comment:

Be nice and considerate