Every Day with Rachael Ray

How Lucky are we? Thanks to a referral from our friend, Kelley from Picture Perfect Events, we had the opportunity to speak to one of the fabulous writers from Rachael Rays magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray. She wanted more information about our Old Fashion Red Velvet Cake and what made our cake different than everybody's else's-I can say read the article-http://www.rachaelraymag-digital.com/rachaelraymag/201005?pg=154#pg154, or I can just tell you..the beets, I should know because Mendy makes me juice them-fun fun fun.
Those of you who know Mendy are well aware of how modest she is and she would probably be a bit embarrassed about me writing this stuff, but those of you who know me, know how proud I am of her and will brag about her skills any chance I can.

Thanks for reading!
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and considerate