I do over

I failed Cakes by the Pound this week-On Sunday (Funday) Mendy and the bakery appeared in a segment on WeTV's new show called I Do Over.
I did mention the show on a blog way back when we first shot the segment but that was so long ago!  I labeled the blog Flash Back Cake. The reason it was labeled flash back cake is because it was a Do Over cake and anybody doing any wedding over, its gonna be a flashback. I have the cake pictured (again) on the left, for those who did didnt get a chance to scope it out..
Any hoot check out the episode, you can see Mendy do what she does well and get a little looksie at the bakery!
Thanks for reading and enjoy the show.
Gabriel

http://www.wetv.com/i-do-over/videos/i-do-over-striptease-wedding-full-episode

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and considerate