Zoom Zoom

These next two cakes are from the world of AWESOME! I have to admit when Mendy told me of the cake design I thought she was from the planet CRAZY! I seriously thought we were in trouble-ssccrrr boy was I wrong. 
The bride and groom wanted something different than just a traditional cake, something that identified both of them-how about a replica of the happy couples his and hers Vespa scooters. The groom sported a sea foam green Buddy Vespa and the bride had a candy apple red Vespa. 

Both of them are made of sugar and edible. Her Vespa was Old fashion red velvet cake with Godiva white chocolate cream cheese buttercream with a splash of Amaretto. His Vespa was a vanilla butter-cake with Valhrona chocolate ganache and Grand Mariner infused Swiss buttercream.
Well not only do they sound tasty but they look great!
My contribution? I put the sugar "rocks' around the tires and drove really slow on the freeway.

Gabriel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and considerate